Below is a packing list of equipment essential to any winter outing with Sunrise Mountain Guides.
Packing List for Winter Events
- Sturdy water proof boots
- Comfortable thick synthetic socks
- Synthetic light weight under layers
- Synthetic mid weight top
- Fleece or puff jacket
- Gortex or water proof top and bottom
- Cold weather gloves
- Winter hat
- Medium size pack
- Water and food
- Warm mittens
- Down jacket
- Neck gaiter
- Ski goggles
- Boot gaiters
- Head lamp
Note: Sunrise Mountain Guides will provide boots for climbing, crampons, harnesses, helmets and ice axes. If you have your own feel free to bring them.
If you're planning an adventure, in any season, there are ten essential items everyone should carry in their pack.
10 Essential Items
1. Navigation (Map and Compass)
2. Sun protection (Sun Glasses, Sunscreen)
3. Insulation ( Extra Clothing)
4. Illumination (Headlamp/ Flashlight)
5. First-Aid Supplies
6. Fire ( Waterproof Matches/ Lighter/ Candles)
7. Repair Kit and Tools
8. Nutrition (Extra Food)
9. Hydration (Extra Water)
10. Emergency Shelter
Please contact us if you have any questions.